Track your DA
Council is pleased to offer you an online service that will enable you to track the progress of the following applications from the time of lodgement to determination:
- development applications
- construction certificates
- complying development applications
- subdivision certificates
This service applies to applications submitted since 1 July 2006.
Political Donations and Gifts Disclosure Statement form
An amendment to the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act may require persons making a development application or those making a submission to the development application to complete a Political Donations and Gifts Disclosure Statement form (46KB) and submit this to Council with their development application or submission. This form is also available at our Customer Service Centre.
Submitted Disclosure Statements can be viewed at our Customer Service Centre, 137 Beamish Street, Campsie, by request.
Terms and Conditions
|Before proceeding, please read the following Terms and Conditions and select a button at the bottom of the page. |
If you access this website you will be taken to have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Canterbury City Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content.
- The information provided on this website is to assist you in tracking the progress of Development Applications. It represents key milestones in the process but is not a detailed history. Persons wishing to confirm information in detail should contact Council via email, or by calling our Customer Service Centre on 9789 9300 during business hours.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Canterbury City Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or your use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- Access to this information is provided in accordance with the requirements of the NSW Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. For further information about this Act please contact the Office of the Information Commissioner on free call 1800 463 626, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or view their website at www.oic.nsw.gov.au
DAs lodged from
1 July 2010
DAs lodged between
1 July 2006 and 30 June 2010