Health Facilities & Programs
In this section...
- Healthy Communities Initiative
- Community sharps disposal
- Food Safety
- Immunisation - FREE CLINICS
- Pools, Fencing and Inspections
- Return unwanted medicines project
Through the development of health programs and services, including our immunisation program, diabetes sharps disposal program and the return unwanted medicines project, we aim to promote a happier, safer and healthier City. We offer and support a number of health services as indicated above.
For more information on any of the health services offered and supported by Canterbury City Council, please call us on 9789 9300.