Storytimes for the City of Canturbury's diverse multicultural community are held for pre-school children at all of our libraries. There are stories, songs and craft activities for children aged 2 and 5 years old, in English, Bengali, Chinese, and Korean.
Bring your children along to one of our free story time sessions and enjoy reading, singing and craft with your child.
Our storytime sessions are ideal opportunities for you to spend time interacting with your child while introducing them to books and songs.
For further information phone our Children's and Youth Services Librarian on 9789 9423.
If you child is aged between 0 and 24 months, come along to one of our Bouncing Babies sessions, information is available on our Baby Rhyme Time page.
- CAMPSIE LIBRARY - 2 sessions -- Thursday 10.15am & 11.15am
- EARLWOOD LIBRARY - Tuesday 11am - 12pm
- LAKEMBA LIBRARY - Tuesday 11am - 12pm
- RIVERWOOD LIBRARY - Tuesday 11am - 12pm
- LAKEMBA LIBRARY - The first Thursday of the month. 11am -12pm
- CAMPSIE LIBRARY - The second Friday of the month. 11am-12pm
- RIVERWOOD LIBRARY - The second Wednesday of the month. 11am-12pm
- CAMPSIE LIBRARY - Every Friday (except for public holidays). 11am-12pm